Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Personal To Do List Update

Well at this point I am still supposed to be putting pictures away in albums. This has been a bit tricky.

I first had to wait for my parents to move down and get moved in enough to find the two photo albums. My mom also got me some photo dots to use to stick the photos to the book.

Well.....those didnt work well. They would stick to the picture but not the the book. After two hours the pictures were falling out of the book.

Off to Michael's we go! Fortunately I found some very sticky, clear adhesive photo corners that appear to be working. I will need a total of 16 boxes :)

So I have filled one album full of pictures.

Each page only holds 2 photo's and obviously I am using both sides of the paper but I am going to need more photo albums. That one photo album took 1 3/4 packages of photos and I had 8 packages total. Some were filled more then others. I am going to need to buy more albums except I believe these albums are on the expensive side so this project may not be finished on time..not because of time but due to needing to save for the photo albums.

I still have to go through three packages and write who is in the picture of them.

Oh well, it will get done! I may finish this second album and then move to the next item on the list while I save for more albums. Plus Christmas is coming up so I need money for that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment