Sunday, August 18, 2013

It's been awhile!

I have lots to post about but haven't really had the chance to get on the computer. Before, Simon was so young I was tied to the couch. I am still tied to the couch but because he is older he is so much more fun to play with. He does go to sleep between 7-7:30 but then I have a choice...sleep or blog. Since we are still breast feeding he still gets up a couple times at night so I have chosen sleep. And there only so many posts I can do via my phone. 

So here is a list of posts I will get up here...hopefully before September!

-Simon is three months
-His new trick
-Donating breast milk/tips on getting and keeping your supply
-Daddy's first day babysitting 
-Simon's bottle strike
-Work and daycare routine
-Pictures of Simon of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment