Friday, October 19, 2012

I am alive....

just busy....

Work is going well. Picking up due to tax season, fiscal year, and back to school visits. Still working overtime but not as much.

Work also passed around an awful stomach virus and I caught it the weekend where Brian got his wisdom teeth taken out. Not fun!

Last weekend Mom and Dad came up and Dad, Brian and I got our concealed weapons permit with Caroline and her son Blake. Lots of fun! Mom gardened (what she likes to do) and made us dinner. Yummy chicken paprikas!

This weekend we are going down to Charleston! I miss Benjamin and Bailey, I am spoiled having them so close. We are also going to a pumpkin patch in Edisto and a ghost tour. Hopefully with this ghost tour the other guests will let the tour guide tell ghost stories instead of asking about her academic adventures.

Halloween is coming up and I don't think we are buying candy....we dont have any kids in our neighborhood really. I will buy a bag just in case but will have to hide it or Brian will eat it all.

Really not too much going on, just getting back into the swing of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment