Monday, October 8, 2012

Brian's Teeth

This past weekend was rough. Brian was not the issue. I caught a stomach bug which made things interesting.

Brian had all four of his wisdom teeth taken out at about 10:45 on Friday and was in "recovery" at about 11:20 or so. Surgery went well. His roots were really long and he had a strong tongue but no complications or stitches. Still waiting for him to swell up like a chipmunk. We were out and on our way home at noon.

We tried to pick up our prescriptions at cvs but they wanted us to wait 30 minutes so we took them to Walgreens after I dropped Brian off at home. Well with Brian I left his insurance card so I had to return home to pick that up. It took about an hour to get the prescriptions and other few things we needed.

Brian is doing very well. The next three days I kept him on a schedule with his meds and he played his game to distract himself. He went to work today and so far so good. He did have a quick follow up this morning with the doctor and the doctor is very pleased.

Me? I am still trying to recover :-\

No comments:

Post a Comment