Sunday, October 28, 2012

Still doing good

Work is going well. Weekend overtime has seemed to be over for the time being. Still doing overtime during the week. Production is not a concern at all which is nice...one less thing to stress about.

I can't remember if I mentioned this but we got the sod put down in the easement. It is doing okay. We had some issues with the sprinklers but we got those fixed. Mom and Dad were very nice and let us borrow their manual sprinkler and even helped us water the sod. We currently still have to manually water the right side but the left is taking care of itself. We could get the right side to take of itself but that would mean the sprinkler would hit the house and that isn't good either. Apparently it's really hard to have sod die here in October, so far it looks like it is going well. There are brown spots but there are brown spots in our yard as well.

"Hurricane" Sandy was not a hurricane or even tropical storm for us. It's really supposed to hit the north but we have enjoyed the rain. I wont have to water the sod for the next couple of days. It is even here today!

I finished another thing on my to do list. Shutterfly was hosting another great sale so I had to get it done to ensure I got the great discount. So the photo book of the house going up is complete and here! It is not my favorite book but it is good enough...and given all the issue's we have had with building the house I dont think it could ever be my favorite book.

The wedding albums are still on hold, after I finish making my Christmas presents I will start typing the recipes and will go from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment