Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Our Thanksgiving was just wonderful :) My parent's came up and ate way too much food.

They came up Wednesday evening and we had sandwiches for pre thanksgiving dinner. They hit the spot. I was really worried about being able to eat Turkey Day food. I am still not able to eat much. I am doing better then the first 3 months but not by much. Still sick most mornings, still very limited on what I can eat. Still not much fun yet.

Thursday I woke up not feeling great so my mom had to step in more then we had planned. Thank goodness for mommy!

We had pancakes for breakfast which is our usual holiday breakfast and my typical safety food but not on Thursday.

For Turkey dinner we made Gordon Ramsey's Turkey, twice baked potatoes, Stuffing, Pumkin pie, salad, Corn bread and peas.

Of course I have pictures but I have apparently run out of space and have to pay for more. My Picasa albums all count towards this space and apparently when you delete things from your picasa albums you are actually deleting them from your laptop so now I have to try and recover those photo's I deleted thinking it was just from picasa. Unfortunately I don't know where they all went as they aren't in my recycle bin.


No comments:

Post a Comment