Saturday, November 17, 2012

Three Months

So I am technically in my 4th month but this is what I looked like when I was finished with the third month and truthfully....nothing has changed much since these pictures. If you don't know me well you wont know I am pregnant. Most of my friends who do know me have noticed that I am not showing. I can notice slight body changes. My tummy that is under my ribs no longer goes in. Everything is just straight down. And depending on how much I shrink my pants, my pants aren't as lose.

Eating is slightly better. Still getting sick most mornings. I can eat certain things but I can't branch out that much. I can do that mostly on the weekends, I can't risk it during the week. I can pretty much eat any fruit, oatmeal, protein bar, yogurt, pretzels, raisan bran, pancakes and thats my usualy go to's. Dinner is a tad difficult.

Good news? I fully expect to eat Thanksgiving! I may only be able to do it once but it should work out well.

Sleep. Lots of sleep. I am exhausted all the time. Energy has not come back and I am now thinking those with more then one kid are superwoman as I cannot imagine trying to take care of a kid feeling like this. Poor Brian is getting neglected and I can barely take care of myself.


I swear I thought I was standing up straight





And this is what happens when Brian decides to stop participating

1 comment: