Friday, April 12, 2013

Thank You Thor!!

I am posting from my phone so the pictures won't be placed perfectly but I'm sure you will follow along.

Dear Thor:

You are supposed to be nice to mommy! You will plenty of opportunities to get yourself into trouble when your born..this is the time where your supposed to be the little Angel that I will soon wish you were. If this is you as an Angel then oh boy are daddy and I in trouble!

Food is good! Food is yummy! While I love the fact that you like healthy foods like vegetables and fruits life is short and there is more out there! Pasta, pizza, bagels, chicken are all very good tasting and good for you in the right amounts. I really hope you end up eating differently when your born than you do now otherwise daddy will have some questions to ask me as he and I were never picky eaters. If anything we are too much!

You need to let me eat. When you don't I look like a Dalmatian which is not a preferred look for a human. I am not vain and I generally have a different idea as to what is considered presentable but the Dalmatian look is a bit much. Mommy does not enjoy freaking people out with her face.

If we could make some improvement on this I would be very appreciative.

Love Mommy

P.s. causing Daddy to laugh at Mommy isn't nice either.

If you haven't guessed Thor is not cooperating with food. Last night I tried to eat pasta with butter and cheese and that didn't work. This morning I tried to eat a bacon, egg and cheese sandwich which is something I have recently been able to eat but not this morning.

And thanks to Irish skin, even after a few hours my face looks like this and I am scared to eat anything.





No comments:

Post a Comment