Friday, September 13, 2013

Work/Daycare Routine

So now that we have finally gotten Simon back on a schedule I can sneak onto the computer without feeling rushed. But of course, now after I have gotten all of the pictures/videos organized I am now tired. I have a couple posts of just videos but of course there is an error in uploading them so on to the next least daunting post :)

Simon unfortunately spends way too much time at daycare. I wish we could change that but, for now, it is what it is.

Here is what we do everyday:

Monday thru Friday:

5-6 am - The idea is that Simon sleeps until 6 but he has been known to get up as early as 5. When he gets up at 5 it makes a very LONG day.
6 am - Nurse Simon and get things in the car to go to daycare
6:40 am-Leave for daycare
7:10 am-Arrive at daycare, catch up with Ms Angela and Ms Tracy
7:30 am-I arrive at work and do pumping session #1
8 am -Start work
10 am- Break #1=Pumping session #2
12 pm- Lunch =Pumping session #3
3 pm- Break #2= Pumping Session #4
5 pm - Leave to get Simon
5:15 pm- Nurse Simon and swaddle him in car seat so he doesn't scream all the way home
6:15 pm- Change Simon into pajamas and nurse him to sleep
7:00 pm-Simon is usually asleep. Brian and I eat.
7:30 pm-9 pm-either I am in bed and Brian is playing his game or we are trying to watch TV
9pm-5/6am - Sleep with 2-3 pumping sessions on top of/at the same time with Simon waking up 2-3 times

Saturday/Sunday:

5-6 am- Simon wakes up and I nurse him and try to get him to go back down
7:00 am-if Simon loves me he wakes up for the day
8:00 am-Grocery store before it gets crazy
9am-6 pm- Lots of playing. Maybe another errand if we need to but lots of playing. I tend to pump at least once during this bit.
6 pm-Nurse Simon
7 pm-Simon is asleep
7:30pm-5am Same routine for us adults.


No comments:

Post a Comment