Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Man life got busy!

This week has just flown by. Work has been completely dead. It is nice in a way but I am just watching my commission just go down the drain.  In the afternoons I have been hanging out with Caroline and Allyson while Brian works late. They are tons of fun and really enjoy their company. School is coming to an end.  Brian has 1 month and 3 days left of school which means our lives will change drastically.  He has started to apply for jobs so hopefully he will hear back soon. It is going to be weird for him not to be in school. He is starting to get concerned with money as we obviously wont be getting any more student loans. We will be fine but he is starting to figure out how our knew budget will be/should be. I am so lucky he actually thinks about these things and prepares for them to the best of his (our) ability.

I am still doing gymnastics and am getting back into Curves. I am not sleeping well and I am hoping it is just not enough activity. I have also cut out all soda's and sweet teas. I haven't had anything like that in a couple months now. I am still losing weight but not nearly the speed since I am not working out as much. At this point, while losing wouldnt be bad, I am more focused on maintaining. I am learning new tricks and ways of doing things at gymnastics all the time. Tonight, Brodie and I just couldn't stop laughing.

The baptism of Mady and Austin is a week from Sunday. I have my dress and heals and am all ready with the gifts and things. Oh and other then Austin's bday gift, I have all xmas gifts, bday gifts, baptism gifts ordered. Some are here already and are wrapped. The day after the baptism Brian and I are flying home to CT for Thanksgiving. I cannot wait! It is going to be so fun!

I am off to bed. I am off tomorrow but I am up BRIGHT and early helping Allyson drop off Mady at her dads.

No comments:

Post a Comment