Thursday, December 8, 2011

Trans Siberian Orchestra

On Saturday Brian and I went to Greenville, SC to see the Trans Siberian Orchestra. We have been trying to see them for years so when we saw they were coming we were extremely excited.

Our morning did not go as planned. We were thinking we could leave at around 10 so I thought we would get up, I would make tea and bagels and we would leave. Well at about 9 we realized we needed to leave *right* now. So I had to forgo tea and breakfast. We were both hungry because we had a light dinner the night before so we figured we would spring for chik fil a breakfast. Well that took 30 minutes and then got our order wrong, at this point Brian is pissed and starving and so he drives off. We try McD's and their line is wrapped around the building so we keep driving. To keep a long story short....we didnt end up eating until we got to Greenville. To say we were hungry is a huge understatement.

We ate at Blue Ridge Brewery

source
It was fabulous. It did take awhile but it was good. We split the philly cheese steak tacos which is a philly cheese steak in a tortilla basically with less cheese which was very good. We also split a personal chicago style pizza. It was actually chicago style which is *rare* in SC. Very very good. Outside of this one restaurant and the theater I have no real desire to go back to Greenville. Everyone in bloggy land seems to LOVE this place and Brian and I cannot figure out why....there really isnt much to do.

Anyway on to Trans Siberian Orchestra. The show started at 3pm and it was fabulous. I will let the pictures do the talking. I was very impressed with my camera. It did not take pictures as quickly but the pictures turned out well. I did have it in "Party" scene as I thought that was the best mode for the show.






















I took a lot of video. I found with all the lights it was just easier and I couldnt resist. I am not going to post all of the songs however I will post a few of my favorites. The first two I did not do. It ended up that I did not record the two most popular, well known songs. The first two videos are for those songs. You will be able to see the difference and the advancements in the shows. Also, the Trans Siberian Orchestra and I are not responsible for whatever the lights cause :)



The Intro to the show we saw






No comments:

Post a Comment