Monday, July 16, 2012

Breakfast Nook:

So with my parents move Brian and I inherited a lot of things we needed. We were supposed to get a dining room table but the table did not take the heat very well at all and is unuseable :( And the kitchen table my parents planned on using is too big for their kitchen so we got that to make up for the loss of the Dining Room table

So here is a picture of the new breakfast nook!



It looks much better since the table is circular rather then the rectangle. There is a leaf which isn't in so it is a little tight with 6 chairs. Not sure if we are going to put the leaf in and keep the 6 chairs around or find a place to store the extra chairs and leaf.

The old high chair was my dads I think and no that isn't a real baby and a real baby will ever sit in it. The baby is named Baby (I am so creative) who has been my baby since my brother was born 24 years ago. She (yes its a girl) has gone everywhere with me, college, Italy, Greece, Ireland, Mexico, everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment