Thursday, July 26, 2012

The House: The Loft

The loft is half of "Brian's space". I say that in parenthesis because I have had more say in what goes in and how the space looks then I should. I try to let him do whatever he wants but he keeps asking me what I think! I try to say "No, it's your room" but he wont accept that as an answer so oh well!

Brian's office is a mess so I am not sure when you will see that but the loft is presentable and is about finished as it is going to get for the time being. The rug you see was supposed to go into the dining room but it didnt fit so in the loft it went! It is a bit to big but we got it to work. The chest in the middle of the room was supposed to go to my parent's house but the movers didn't take it off the truck and Brian found it and basically claimed it :).  Thankfully they didn't mind :)

Attic door to the left, bathroom door is shut and office door is open

The wall leading downstairs, I need something geeky to put up there

You can see where the rug is too big


We are just waiting to by chairs/futon/seating and it is finished. Our long term plan is to bring cable up there and put a tv in there as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment