Thursday, July 19, 2012

Finally the Nursery!

Otherwise known as Bailey's room!

Again probably one of the other big changes in the house. The nursery has furniture! Now we just need a crib and of course a baby! ;)






The bunk beds and dresser were my brothers. The wicker chair is another present from Ashley. We think it is perfect in this room! Mom and I are going to make a seat for it. The trunk at the end of the bed will be going in the loft and there are a few items that mom and dad haven't picked up yet.  The quilts on the bed are from Aunt Fergie on my dads side. My Aunt Cathy let me inherit this a little early among other wonderful things. The quilts are a little girlie so we are definitely ready for a little girl...we will need to go shopping for a baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment