Sunday, July 29, 2012

Parent's House Before:

My parent's house is amazing and wonderful but it was left in a state that is less then desirable to say the least. The seller, a real estate agent who should know and do better, did nothing, not even the minimum to get this house ready. There are multiple projects that have popped up that were really unexpected and it has taken two cleaning ladies 12 hours to clean most of the house not counting what my mom has done. While the house is much cleaner, there are areas that haven't been touched. It was quite disgusting....there was coca cola on the walls!!!

The outside we knew was going to be a project but a project that at least my mom would enjoy. My mom is a huge gardener so she was looking forward to starting fresh. But before she started fresh she had to clear the jungle:




I cant get this right side up: I *think* this is the entrance from the back yard to the front yard


No comments:

Post a Comment