Thursday, September 13, 2012

Life with Bailey: Carriage Rides

I am going to talk about the carriage ride with help from Bailey.

One of the great things about being in downtown Charleston is the carriage rides often go by my parents house. We don't know what route it is but one route has the tour going right by the house.

Bailey loves it! She waits on the porch and barks at them as they go by. Mommy just told me that she saw mr. Bill!

Mr Bill is awesome! He had such personality! He pranced down the streets and was quite impatient at some stops but it was so cute. He had us laughing the whole trip. The tour guide said he could get a ticket with mr. Bill because of how fast he can get. Mr. Bill also apparently only behaves with girl tour guides and our guide was a boy. I am not sure if I'd want to be on a tour with mr. Bill and a girl tour guide. I had too much fun with him miss behaving!

I was able to get a picture of mr. Bill. I did this post on my phone so I'm not sure where it will be placed. I am also including a picture of Bailey and Benjamin.

No comments:

Post a Comment