Sunday, September 30, 2012

This has been a whirlwind...

I just finished doing 32 hours of overtime in one pay period. I am exhausted but I am looking forward to that pay check!

We FINALLY heard back from the landscaper about the easement and we are getting the estimate done on Monday. We are hoping to do the easement sooner then we expected. The city cleared the easement...well they mowed it. So it should be easier and we are hoping it will be cheaper to do it while the overgrowth has been mowed then what it would be when the overgrowth grows back. That will be one big project off our list and something that will allow us to feel like we actually accomplished something.

Brian is having his wisdom teeth taken out on October 5th so both of us are taking off that day off. Because I am taking that day off working overtime would be pointless because it wouldnt be overtime. So I will be getting home at around 4:30 instead of 5:30-6 during the week and Brian and I will be having another 3 day weekend though I am sure Brian wont be having too much fun :)

Then on the 13th my parents are coming up. Mom is going to garden and Dad, Brian and I (maybe Caroline +1) are going to get our gun license! I am very excited! This was a birthday gift a few years ago that I tried to redeem myself but got the "little lady" response so we ended that and now Daddy has made it happen! Go Daddy! SO excited!

We may or may not be going down to Charleston on the 20th. We are looking to do a haunted ghost tour and it would be nice to chill out with mom dad and the puppies.

That means no weekend overtime until the 27th :) That is about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment