Thursday, December 6, 2012

Pregnancy: Fourth Month update

So I am doing the next few posts out of order as I want to get this one up asap.

December 3rd 2012 I was officially 20 weeks. So I am no longer 4 months but beginning the 5th month. I am still tiny....an ER nurse thought I was two months (after of course being told I was expecting) lol.

The doctor's are very pleased with my weight gain. I sincerely doubt I will be one of those women who have trouble not gaining weight. I think I will hit the lower side of the target weight (25-35) but not much more. Some days I even wonder if I will gain 25lbs total.

I am still getting sick every weekday morning and I still have be careful with what I eat. I have managed my work day food situation but dinner and weekends are rough. Being with my parents helps but unfortunately I cant just live with them. I have managed to gain 8lbs above what I was before I was pregnant so my body is doing what it is supposed to be doing.

And I am much better then Princess Kate, poor thing. Anyway on to the pictures!


Still dont know why I am standing uneven


Still wearing regular clothes. I am finally starting to look chunky but definitely not pregnant. I am to the point where if you know I am pregnant and you are looking for change you will see it. Otherwise you have no clue. Oh and I can notice my center of balance has changed. I used to walk with my hips...now i feel my hips barely moving in comparison. Very weird. It has taken me a few days to relearn how to walk. Yup and my hair still stinks. No fun positive side affects yet :-\

No comments:

Post a Comment