Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Baby and Benjamin's photo shoot

So here are the pictures of Benjamin's and Baby's photo shoot. We will have to wait and see which one will be the best one to use when Thor gets a bit older.




My favorite and the easiest I think





The outfit Baby is wearing is actually my brothers...it actually could have been mine as well. My plan is that when Thor is big enough to fit into it I will take a picture and see if I can photo shop him into one of those photos. I have more but these are the best of Benjamin and the easiest for photo shopping.

We did try with Bailey but Bailey had no interest in the doll as expected....

What is in my bed?

Really??

Do I have to put up with this?

Fine...

I dont like this....

Why do you insist on making me share?

4 hours later


Such a funny girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment