Sunday, February 10, 2013

This is getting real!!!

Our first carseat (we may be getting another hand me down)! My baby doll from my childhood is testing it out.

I will be bringing both Baby and the carseat with me to Charleston to see how Benjamin and Bailey react. I fully expect them to ignore it and not care. It would completely shock our family if there were any negative reactions. Both dogs are great with kids. I just want to make sure they refamiliarize themselves with infant things.

I am also bringing Baby down so I can get a picture of Baby with Benjamin. I fully expect Benjamin to be around infour months but he is 14 and getting old. I really want a picture of my baby lying on Benjamin and if I have to photoshop it oh well. Plus, even if I do get #1 with Benjamin I could photoshop #2 instead because Benjamin will not make it to #2.

No comments:

Post a Comment