Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Randoms....

*Superbowl weekend was one of the better weekends I can remember having. I slept so well Friday night. Saturday we mopped the kitchen, bathrooms, dining room and foyer. Cleaned the inside of the fridge. Had the oven do its self cleaning cycle, did tons of dishes and organized the kitchen and living room. We made a roast with potatoes and carrots. As usual with red meat, baby loved it. Sunday we just lay around the house until some friends came over the game. I was routing for the Ravens only because they were winning in the beginning. I was pretty dissappointed with the majority of the commercials.

*Baby is doing well. I havent been sick for about a week now so maybe I am finally through that phase? I still have to stick to my strict diet but as long as I don't eat a no no food, I doing well. My next drs appointment is on February 8th. I found a website where I can track how far along I am and I trust that much more then my doctors office. Baby has officially started kicking. I have been feeling him move for awhile but the kicks are becoming visible...now if he would only do it on command....

*Did I fail to mention it was a boy? Brian finally called his mom so I was able to make facebook official but I can't remember if I put it on here. We did not want to know. We found out during the horrendous doctors visit on Jan 10th. The tech ignored our file and told us quite casually. We were so pissed we didnt mention anything. We also could see what it was..there was no hiding it but the tech could have tried much better since she didnt even try to skip over that part or pretend it wasnt what it was. Seriously doubting continuing my services there after this baby is born except I still want babies born at a particular hospital and this office is the only one who works out of that hospital. Arg

*We are very excited it is a boy. Brian is being difficult with boy names. Because he came up with the girls name it is my job to come up with the boys name but he has nixed everything I have come up with. Its getting annoying. My baby shower is on March 30. We picked that weekend knowing it was Easter. We have so many people that ought/need to be invited that are out of town that we felt the need to at least try to make it during a time they may be able to come. Given the holiday, outside of family obligations, they may be able to get away easier then another weekend. I don't think our plan is working very well so far. We definitely understand but I was looking forward to possibly seeing everyone.

*Work is going well. I did qualify for the bonus which is eagerly being awaited for. We have big plans with our hopeful tax return and that bonus. I may have some news with work but nothing yet. 

Anyway, that is about it! I should be posting pictures this weekend. The belly is still tiny but its popped!

No comments:

Post a Comment