Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Baby Items!

I have accumulated some more things that I thought I would share!

First an early baby shower gift:

Spiderman Diaper cake!

Excuse the mess...

I love it and Brian loves it! We haven't dissected it yet....I figure Mom may want to bring it to the Shower as decoration or something. It has little baby lotion, baby shampoo, spider man toys and it even has little baby son glasses! Like father like son!

My friend Jason's, from work, wife gave me an edition of Parenting Magazine. Within that magazine there was a coupon and that coupon lead to two more coupons. The coupons were for a car seat cover, nursing cover and sling. All I had to pay was shipping. Each item was worth between $45-$50 and I got all three and paid less then $40 in shipping.

First is the Car Seat Cover. This is possibly my favorite of the three. Very well made, looks good and definitely worth the sale price and shipping.







The second is the nursing cover. I also think it would be worth more then the shipping I paid. Maybe not the full sticker price...that will be determined when I actually put it to use but I definitely would have paid more then just shipping for it. I also love the pattern I chose. The top is adjustable and made like an apron which I like....easy to adjust. The top portion of the cover is rigid and creates a hole between the cover and me so I can look down and see the baby which I think is going to be a good feature as well.


I am standing when I will be typically sitting so it may not be sitting just right.

and finally the wrap. Probably my least favorite. Still glad I have it but I don't think it is worth more then what I paid for shipping. Again, we shall see when I actually have Thor. Also, the current position is for newborns and I am using Baby as a model....Baby is bigger then a newborn. I would try the 6 month carrying position but Baby is just a doll and doesn't hold on like a real six month old :)



No comments:

Post a Comment