Sunday, March 24, 2013

Work Update :)

Sorry I have been distant...it's been very very busy and I have been very tired.

*While this will be about work, I just wanted to let everyone know that Thor is doing just fine. Moving around a bunch and just being Thor. We are at about 31 weeks and technically have 6 weeks to go until I hit full term (37) but I am hoping he stays in there longer. And we are not much closer to deciding a name.

A couple weeks ago I mentioned that I may have something positive coming down the pipelines in regards to work. And it actually happened and I can announce it publicly. :)

I got a promotion!

I am now one of the company's Project Assistants. I am no longer on the phones and am working 8-5 which should make doing the day care tango with Thor easier. Because I am no longer on the phones I also will have more flexibility in leaving if Thor gets sick and needs to go home unexpectedly as I am sure he will time to time.

I started on the 18th and I am enjoying it so far. They are easing me into the position due to the fact that in 9 weeks or so I will be out for 6 weeks because of Thor. The person I am replacing will keep some of her responsibilities and will pick up for the 6 weeks that I am gone. Once I am back from maternity leave I should end up taking over everything.

So whats coming up?

I need to post about works baby shower
I need to do a post for the 7 month update
I need to post about Moms baby shower

I am sure there are more things but that's all I can remember at the moment. I hope to do the 7 month update this week but the baby shower updates will probably be next week.  I don't think I am doing to well in my New Years goal to update this more often :)

No comments:

Post a Comment