Sunday, March 10, 2013

Six Month Update!

I finally look and feel pregnant. I am still tiny but I am definitely pregnant. Getting up is awkward. Not difficult, just awkward.

I am still limited in what I can eat but as long as I stay within my limitations I am fine. I have put on 24 lbs since the beginning. We are thinking there was a scale error last month because I did not do anything differently and I did not just gain 8 lbs in one month. I do think I am up a total of 24 lbs but I think I gained more then one pound between month four and five.

I have gotten some energy back but I get exhausted really easily. I am sleeping well so far.

Baby has been moving up a storm and I love it! I am definitely going to miss it once the baby is born.

Brian being Brian




Still an innie!


Oh Brian....
Still no name.....

No comments:

Post a Comment