Monday, May 14, 2012

Brian calls me stranger....

I got my hair cut and professionally colored and while Brian is a fan of the color he is not a fan of the length.

I, however, LOVE both. I feel like me again! It is shorter then I expected it to be but that is okay, it looks so cute! And yes Mom, you would love it! The color is VERY similar to my Aunt Betsy's in the dark but it is much redder in the sun. By the time I got home I couldn't find enough lighting to show the red but I think you will get the idea.




Everyone on Facebook loves it...what do you think? Are you on Brian's side with too short? Are you jealous of my ability to pull of red and think its too red? Or are you in love with it as much as I am?

My Aunt and I both agree that we both should have been born red heads. I agreed but added it would definitely have been cheaper that way! Maggie, the wonderful person who did my and my bridesmaids hair for the wedding, did this and it didnt cost me nearly as much as I was expecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment