Saturday, May 5, 2012

Update on regular life

Sorry for the long break in posting....nothing has really happened to really prevent me from blogging so I guess life just got away.

Marriage life is really not different for us. The only strange thing is my new last name but I quickly got used to that because of my new job.

Still not sure what we are going to do for a honeymoon. We don't have as much left over from the wedding budget so I am not sure what we are going to be able to afford. We were invited to join a two other couples to go on a cruise next March/April to the Carribean so maybe we make that a honeymoon? I know your supposed to go away just the two of you but I just dont really feel that that is so important with us. Brian and I have gone away by ourselves plenty of times. Also...that is a bit far away for a honeymoon.

I have had my IUD taken out. Brian and I are not actively trying but we are no longer preventing. I did find a great obgyn and office so I am excited about that but I did receive news that I was not expecting. I have always known that I would more then likely have issues getting pregnant on my own and we are currently waiting and seeing but an issue I have known about is apparently a bigger issue then I thought. I will post about it later. Right now I am trying to fight the withdrawal symptoms from having my IUD taken out.

My Mom and Dad have made great progress in their move out of the Great White North and I am getting so excited for their move.

We finally got our bookshelves so we are putting together Brian's man cave this weekend so I will be posting pictures of that. We are also getting our ducks in a row for the future projects so hopefully I will have more pictures of that.

Work is still going well. Transitioning well to being on the phones full time. Overtime is no longer required which is good because I am about burnt out of overtime. There is overtime this Saturday, I may do it...it depends on how I feel.

I really feel that is about it. There will be posts describing my pregnancy journey and what I have to do or am lucky that I do not have to do and I will of course keep you posted on the house as it gets finished. I will definitely do a better job keeping you all up to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment