Sunday, May 20, 2012

Bunnies!

We have bunnies!

They hang out in the back of the house on the left hand side if you are looking directly at the house. We know there are at least two.

Brian is so excited about them! He will stop whatever he is doing to look if the bunny is in the yard. He will text me that the bunny is there and he even took pictures. Yes one with his iPhone to text me at work but with my camera. This guy will not use a camera, don't ask me why but he wont so the fact he went and got my camera and took pictures is huge.

It took me a couple days to see the bunnies and Brian tried to explain that they only come out to see nice people not mean people. I am not mean Brian is just being silly. I have seen them multiple times over the weekend and Brian just stated that was because he was there.

They are so cute! Here are the pictures Brian took...




I hope the bunny sticks around unlike the baby geese. I still can't look at all the baby geese in the area and wish ours had survived :(

No comments:

Post a Comment