Monday, May 7, 2012

Wine Tasting!

On the 27th of April I hosted my first party!

It was a wine tasting and I think it went wonderfully! Caroline and her daughter Blair (one of my bridesmaids who moved to New Orleans right after the wedding) came along with Vicki (another bridesmaid), Janet and her friend Kathy, and Sherry were all able to come. My parents ended up coming down that weekend house shopping so they caught the very tail end of the party.

It was so much fun, our wine educator Robin did a great job. I of course forgot to take pictures. I was too concerned about making sure the party was going well. Everyone seemed to enjoy each other and enjoy the evening. The party started at 7 and didnt really end until 11pm. My parents and I had a long weekend but it was well worth it.

I cannot wait to host another party! So easy in this house!

No comments:

Post a Comment