Friday, January 18, 2013

First Baby Clothes!

I was able to order my first baby clothes the other day!

I got size 6-9 months figuring by the time these teams play the baby will have a better chance of fitting in the clothes. I got our favorite teams and for those of you wondering about what you can get for the baby at the baby shower don't worry! Just because I got these in 6-9 months doesn't mean the baby wont need them in larger or even smaller sizes :)

First up! The best team in the NFL and the only team to beat the cheating Patriots in the Superbowl:




Next up: The team that everyone roots for because they are not a threat to anyone, poor Brian








And because we are in the South and you have to have a favorite college team, we will continue to represent my fathers and grandfathers Alma Mater:


Go Blue is on the bum! How cute is that!!!
What will we do when the Dolphins play the Giants?? The baby will be wearing Michigan :)

2 comments: