Sunday, January 6, 2013

Christmas 2012

Yes I am still here :) Still plugging away.

Christmas was wonderful this year for the most part. My brother ended up in the hospital from having too much fun celebrating the end of the world and didn't get discharged until Christmas Eve. From what he remembers he didn't even get that much of a chance to celebrate either :-\. He is fine, had a seizure and fortunately that is all. No tumors or anything to cause it. But he of course didn't make it the Christmas. We missed him but did feel better that he was at least out of the hospital.

So things I want to remember about this Christmas? Mom and Dad coming up. The wonderful steak we ate for Christmas Eve (baby loves him/her some red meat). The amazing lamb dinner we had for Christmas. My parents getting us the Soda Stream which is great but that just means we are drinking more soda then before :-\ lol. And mom and dad got me  a sewing machine and all the necessities so I can begin quilting, etc.

On to pictures :)

Our Juniper Blue Tip Christmas tree

The first Christmas Tree (obviously fake) Brian got me

Christmas table settings


Eggnog cheesecake that tastes like bacon :-\

No comments:

Post a Comment