Monday, November 21, 2011

Christmas "To Do" List

This year I decided to start a new tradition. Well...a new tradition for us. I am going to write a letter to all of our family and friends to help keep everyone up to date and in touch. My parents have friends who send letters along with their photo's and I have always enjoyed reading those so I figured it is time for us to start. I have gotten this years letter written, picked out which shutterfly card to use and am just waiting for the photographer to send me the pictures from the engagement shoot as I am planning on using one of them for our Christmas card.

I have also decided to make my Christmas gifts this year. I am about half way done. I have 3 actually finished if the glue sticks. Elmer's glue doesn't work so I moved to super glue. Super glue worked for 3 of them but has stopped working for the rest. Do not understand how it can work work for some and not for others but oh well. Brian says I need to use crafters glue but if super glue isnt working how is crafters glue going to work? Hopefully it does because I have 7 more to do. If the glue was working I could be done by now, oh well. If the last 7 go well I will make more. Other then the frustration with the glue they are cheap and easy to make and cute to boot. I might actually be able to give everyone a Christmas gift that I wanted to!

Because we are going to be away and moving over Christmas this is going to be the extent of us getting into Christmas spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment