Saturday, November 19, 2011

Weight Update: November Part 2

I meant to do an update about this sooner but the life got away from me. I did show you how I fit into my normal clothes but here are pictures of me in my bathing suit which is way too big. It doesn't look big in the photo's but definitely would not go swimming in it.

The class schedule has changed drastically. Not enough people are going to the night classes (we are lucky if we get three people) so they were all cancelled pretty much. So for the most of part I have been doing the treadmill every night and last week I started doing it for an hour where I end up walking 4.2 miles or so. This week I decided that I was a big girl and could do weights on my own. So Mondays is arms and upper body where I do 50 curls, 50 bench presses, 50 triceps pushes, 50 shoulder raises, 50 arm flies and 50 rotators cuff pulls. Basically I do 50 of whatever Arm/back exercises I can think of. I am able to use 15lbs for all of them but when I do the exercise where you lift your arms straight out to the side, there I have to use 5 lb weights. Wednesday is abs so I use a stand to do 50 regular sit ups, 50 oblique sit ups on each side and 50 back lifts using a 15 lb weight. For the "machine", I am leaning with pads on my thighs/hips parallel to the pads and I bend down and up 50 times for the back, for the oblique sit ups I am perpendicular to the ad and am bending to the right and then left 50 times and for regular sit ups my rear end is on the pad and I bend backwards and then up wards 50 times. I also do another ab machine 50 times. Fridays are my lower body so I did the inner leg machine 50 times, out leg machine 50 times, quad machine 50 times and hamstring machine 50 times all with 60lb weight resistance. I also do calves with 15lb weights. Tuesdays and Thursdays are my days on the treadmill for an hour. Next week is Thanksgiving week so this will get changed to take that into account.

My lunch classes are basically the same though we have added Pilates and I am really liking that for my abs. Monday is still Step, Tuesday is weights focused on either upper or lower and cardio and stretching, Wednesday is Pilates, Thursday is still Zumba, and Friday is still kick boxing.

So far I like my new schedule. I miss the night classes but I do not expect them to come back until January or so. I hope my new work our routine continues to show results. I did weigh myself and I am now 153lbs so I have lost another 2lbs even though I have increased/gone back to weights.

So without further delay, here are the pictures. Again the strained smiles are because I am trying to balance.




I think the camera is adding on about 10 lbs. You can't really see the definition and tone that I have achieved and I feel like I just look a lot thinner in person. Oh well

No comments:

Post a Comment