Sunday, November 6, 2011

Weight Update: November

Is it really November already? These pictures are with regular clothes on rather then my gym clothes. I will try to get pictures done with gym clothes but we shall see how successful I am with that.

Still at 155lbs. One of my favorite fitness teachers left this month and she did mostly weights so I am hesitant about the next couple of months. I really like the tone I have built up and hate to lose it. I know I wont do weights at home or out of a class setting. I am also the only one doing the night classes for the most part and those are also mostly weight classes and so that teacher is going to have to cancel those as well. I will be doing tons of cardio but I am debating on seeing how personal training works but I don't know. I am thinking about when I do cardio on my own on the treadmill I definitely have to pick up the speed but also do it for an hour rather then 30 minutes. I did it for an hour on Friday and felt really good.

So this is what I look like in regular clothes. Again I am on my tipey toes for the side and behind shots.







Those pants start to fall once worn for a while....ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment