Sunday, June 9, 2013

Brian as a father




i have always known that Brian would be a good father but I was not sure what type of father he would be.



He is always willing and happy to hold Simon. He talks to Simon, walks him around the house, changes diapers, tries to calm him down when all he wants is me, and helps with bath time.


On top of all that he takes care of me as most of the time Simon won't leave my arms. He brings me food, water, tucks me in at night since my bedroom is now the living room, and has been making our meals. 


Most of what makes me smile about Brian being a dad is his interaction with Simon. Most is hard to describe. The tone of his voice, the way he holds Simon, the smile that he gets. 



Brian is a better father than even I hoped for.

No comments:

Post a Comment