Friday, June 21, 2013

Simon's Growth: Birthday Photo Shoot

Just like I did with the pregnancy belly I am going to take pictures of Simon on a monthly basis next to a stuffed animal on the same chair to see how he grows month to month. Simon's stuffed animal is a big yellow duck!

Here he is after he was born:

"Mommy I don't like this!"




"Maybe if I pretend that I am hungry this nonsense will stop"



Initial stats:

Weight: 7lbs 13 oz
Length: 21 1/2 inches

Some nicknames/terms of endearment Simon has been given...

From me:

-Goosey Goose (he makes goose noises)

-Goosey Goosey Love bucket

-Love Bucket

-Honey bunches of Oats

- Fuzz

-Sye-man the pie man

-Sye-man

-Chubby Cheekers

-At the hospital I was calling him my little "bambino"

From Brian:

-Baby man

No comments:

Post a Comment