Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Pictures of Simon

I am debating on posting my birth story. I have it in note form on my phone and I definitely have to write it out. Once it is fully written I will decide if I am going to post it here. It did not go as planned, and while that is true for everyone, I just don't look back on it as a good experience. I got my wonderful Simon and that is all that matters and it is nice to know that everything that did go....differently...was not of my control but it definitely wasn't what I was expecting.

So...on to pictures of my cutie pie! They are completely out of sequence but oh well :)

Simon!

An exhausted Daddy with Simn

My grey eyed baby boy :)

So tiny in that crib!

I love those chubby cheeks!

Daddy talking to Simon

Nap time on Daddy!

The wrong person is sleeping....

First family photo

Doing his best trick: smacking those lips!

Bath time!

The hair comes from Brian's side of the family

My little pirate

Kisses for the world!

One of my all time favorite pictures

He is a great sleeper

All clean with his fluffy hair!

My little man with his Vulcan ear

Baby's first outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment