Monday, June 17, 2013

Simon's First Solid Food

A week or so ago Blair and Allyson were in town for their brothers graduation. While they were in town they decided to go wedding dress shopping for Blair's wedding dress and they invited Simon and me to join them.

The whole outing was fun and a success. While out we stopped at a restaurant for lunch. While eating Simon decided that it was his time to eat as well so off we went to the bathroom as I'm breast feeding. 

When he was finished and while I was getting myself put back together I notice something falling on simon's head. When I looked over I saw that it was a black bug.   By the time I could get my arms free the bug had quickly crawled into simon's mouth. Of course Simon chooses this moment to close his mouth and swallow. I'm now exclaiming "you ate a bug! You ate a bug!".

So Simons first solid food was a bug.

No comments:

Post a Comment