Monday, June 17, 2013

Charleston Weekend

This weekend we went to charleston to visit my parents and to get the second long awaited picture of Simon and Benjamin. We left Friday for Charleston and came back Sunday. Simon did great! 

Friday was really hard for him but he is a trooper. He had to put up with a two hour dentist appointment and then the two hour drive. He woke up furious in Mt Pleasant but once at Gamma's and Grampa's house he was fed and then fine. Friday night was fantastic! I got to sleep in a bed without Simon! He spent some time in their bassinet and the rest in his car seat.

Saturday was much more relaxed. He realized he did like the Moby wrap, took bailey for a walk and ran a few errands. Saturday night we had will over for dinner. Simon's sleep schedule was again unchanged and this was night #2 where I got to sleep in a bed without him. I might actually be able to move into the master before I go back to work!

Sunday we just hung out until it was time to go. My parents new friend Susan came over to visit which was a lot of fun!. Simon handled the car ride well again and then we just chilled at home. Sunday night was night #3 of sleeping in a bed without Simon!

Here are some pictures of Simon and the dogs. I have not picked which picture of Simon and Benjamin I'm going to use so this one is going to be one of the choices.




No comments:

Post a Comment