Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2011: A Year in Review

.... And what a year it was!

January 2011:

-I got to play with some pretty cute babies!



-I celebrated my 26th birthday in Charleston with Brian
-I completed three projects which I haven't updated since then so I will have to do that again
-Read some good books and attempted and failed a 30 day challenge

February 2011

-Brian accepted and started working for the Cable company he is at now
-I realized I shouldn't drink caffeinated coffee
-Started my knitting project that I haven't finished and have changed the scope of :)
-Played with some more cute babies
-Watched the Superbowl, celebrated VDay
-Ate some really good meals that we either cooked or found at a restaurant

March 2011

-Played with the babies some more:



-And read some more books...

April 2011

-Picked up starfish from the beach
-Played with the babies
-Knitting took up a lot of time...

May 2011

-Got my baby fix:


-Went shopping for a dresser that turned into this house.....
-Shared more recipes
-Kept on knitting

June 2011

-Revamped our budget
-Talked about the possibilities of this house
-Met another cutie


-Shared more recipes and knitted some more
-Accepted and started the job at the insurance benefit where I am today and started my journey with the fitness center

July 2011

-Started updating my fitness routine and it's results
-Started enjoying your typical M-F work hours
-Babies no longer played with on a regular basis :(
-Shared our menu for the month
 -Became engaged, wedding set for 03.03.12

September 2011

-Signed the paperwork for this house
-The babies turn 1 and meet




-More recipes and fitness updates

October 2011

-House started being built so gave plenty of updates about that
-Shared more recipes
-Started seeing real results with the fitness center and my new ways of eating
-Started hanging out with friends from work

November 2011

-More and more updates on the house
-Christmas Ideas
-Fitness updates

December 2011

-Very little happened other then finishing the house

This year was very busy but a very good year. The house has and still is a major source of aggravation and as I sit here today, we have less then 2 months until the wedding. I cannot wait for the wedding to be over, yes of course to be married to Brian but also to have life slow down and one less thing to worry about. Still have no idea what song Brian and I will dance too or where we go for the honeymoon

Goals for 2012:

1) Survive the wedding
2) Finish the knitting/sewing project
3) Update scrapbook and recipe folder
4) Plan for baby :)
5) Continue on fitness routine and lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment