Friday, January 6, 2012

Missing my puppies

The house is slowly but surely getting there. There is still plenty the builder's need to fix but we are getting organized. We did the surround sound last night and will do the game consoles tonight and the living room will be done except for some few things. Bedroom set will be here on the 14th so that will help in the master bedroom. Brian's book shelves are going to be done in two weeks so that will help with his loft. We are still trying to figure out what to do about blinds, one of our builder friends measured last night to see if he could get us a much better deal but that is about it for now. There is a list of projects but everything else can wait.

So I am just stuck missing my puppies and I found these pics on my phone and I thought I would share

No comments:

Post a Comment