Monday, September 20, 2010

Haircut idea and hanging out with Caroline and Alyson

Brian and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the show "The Big Bang Theory". It is now on Thursdays on CBS and it is our all time favorite show. We DVR the new episodes and get the previous seasons (we accidentally found it mid way third season or so) via Netflix. Tonight we get the first disc to Season 2! SO excited! Anyway I could do a whole post on Big Bang Theory.


One of the secondary characters is named Missy. I love her haircut/do and totally think I could pull it off. It is still long and just pretty I think. I couldn't find any really good shots but here is what I could find. What do you think?


And her professional non Big Bang Theory photo:

All pictures were googled and do not belong to me.

Caroline/Alyson visit

Yesterday afternoon after work I went over to Caroline's to hang out with her, Alyson and Alyson's cutie pies Austin and Madelyn. Oh my goodness, I havent had so much fun in so long. I just went over to hang out, no real plans. Caroline wasn't there when I got there as she got rear-ended on the way home from grocery shopping but got there later. Man we just talked and talked about everything and anything. It was so nice to be in a home with a family again. I have almost forgotten what it feels like. I was even asked to stay for dinner! Well I wasn't really asked...it was almost assumed that I would stay. She made pot roast, green beans and scalloped potatoes. Alyson made Brie with Sherry before dinner. SO good! I didnt end up leaving till 9pm. I was exhausted but it was SO much fun! I think it is going to become a weekly thing, having Sunday dinners at Caroline's. I couldnt be happier. We were going to try and do something tomorrow as it is my day off (since one of my coworkers is out on maternity leave it looks like my weekends are Tuesdays and Wednesdays now) but I am sick. I have been going in and out of a fever all day so I am going to take tomorrow and rest. Wednesday I have to get my oil changed and my bridesmaids dress altered for Nicole's wedding and gymnastics but that is it.

I am now going to take a hot shower, drink some tea and watch tv

No comments:

Post a Comment