Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My Photobooks

So since I have updated the scrapbook as much as  I can, I am looking for another project to finish. i have two on going projects left to complete. Re-typing ALL of the recipes so they are all the same and we can have our own make shift cookbook and completing my photobooks. The typing of the recipes is just hard. It hurts my eyes and is just boring and no fun. Plus we keep adding recipes to my pile so it is a never ending project or so it seems. I really need to sit down and do it but eh. It's Brian's solution to all the recipes we have lying around and I cant think of a better one but they just arent any fun.

I like the photobooks much better. A lot more fun. I am still bitter that I have to REMAKE all of my Ireland/England/Spain one's since I had them the way I liked them but oh well. I am still trying to decide whether or not to redo the ones I already bought so that they all match. I don't know. I fired Snapfish because their system wouldn't allow my photo's to upload but they were going to charge me to mail them a CD for them to do. I am now using Shutterfly...I also have issues uploading my pictures to their site but I can send them a CD of my pictures for free. So I am working with Shutterfly. I think if my Webshots albums had the titles on the spine so you would know what you were looking at without having to pull it out I wouldn't feel the huge need to redo them. If i decide to redo them, they will be the last to be done I know that's for sure.

I have about 8 CD's that I need to send in to Shutterfly already, I just have to get the CD mailers and print out the paperwork and mail them off. I will mail them off one every couple of days, create the book and buy the book. I am not going to make the same mistake I did with Webshots and make them ALL and wait till I have the money and buy them then. I will make a book, buy the book, make the book, buy the book, etc. Some of the albums/books I haven't put on CD yet as the album has multiple folders within it and Shutterfly wont be able to download them like that so rather then putting ALL of those pictures on one CD and getting confused as to what is what as they are no longer separated I am going to send each sub section as it's own CD and do them last so I dont get so confused.

After I finish redoing the Ireland books (the Spain and England were the ones I did and bought from Webshots that may be redone at a later date) I am going to get started making books for our North Carolina trip(s) and our escapades in South Carolina as well. If we go to Georgia, I really hope we make it to Georgia, that will become a book as well. I cant decide if I am going to do multiple books for each state like each town getting its own book or doing it as one whole big book. I am leaning towards doing multiple books for each state as it may get WAY too big otherwise. I hope to turn all our trips in the future into photobooks and you better believe we will do photobooks of the kids when we have them. A lot of people do scrapbooks but this is just so much easier and cheaper all things considered. I really hope Shutterfly continues to work as well as it so far has. It is frustrating having to find new companies especially if you want everything in each series to look the same and you are switching companies.

These mailer envelopes just cant here fast enough! I am ITCHING to get started again!

No comments:

Post a Comment