Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My Photobooks

Well I got too excited and antsy so I tried to upload my photo's to Shutterfly again. I didn't try the Ireland ones figuring I would just send those in via CD so I started with my pictures in South Carolina and the ones in North Carolina. It worked!! I have three more albums to create for North Carolina but I didn't want to get ahead of myself and I left out my current town as I will do that when I finally move but the rest of South Carolina is uploaded. I then started putting them into book form. I actually think they are going to look a lot like the snapfish one which is good. I did decide to do it via town rather then one HUGE book so I have a book on Greenville, one on Columbia and another on Charleston.

Shutterfly was also having a sale: Free shipping on orders $30+, 20% off on photo books 8x11 (which is the size I have/want), 20% off on additional pages for photobooks 8x11, AND 40% off one full order. So I ended up getting 60% off the photo books plus free shipping. My total should have been 121 plus shipping but I ended up getting all three for $79 with shipping being free. So I ordered them all :). South Carolina is done until I move out of current town :).

I will continue to send in the CDs and will work on getting those finished so I can finally get the Study Abroad trip done but I will continue to try and upload the NC albums myself so when I am done with Study Abroad I just have to make the books, and for the albums that dont go through (they have an issue with Windows 7 apparently) I will mail them a CD. Easy peasy. The North Carolina books wont take very long so as long as I keep chugging away I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

After this project gets finished I guess it is really time to tackle the recipes *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment