Monday, March 28, 2011

Morality for Beautiful Girls: The No.1. Ladies' Detective Agency~McCall-Smith

This is the book I read in March. I finished it just in time! I actually thought I wouldn't get to finish my goal this month.

I enjoyed this book very much. This series seems to be a very easy read. I never have any issues and end up reading more pages then I thought I could/would in any period of time.

So far reading on Sunday's before I go to Caroline's is working out to be the best system. Hopefully it stays that way.

In this book Mma. Ramotswe ends up renting out her office and moving it into the garage her fiance, Mr. J.L.B Matekoni, owns. Her secretary, Mma Makutsi becomes an Assistant Detective and Acting Manager over the garage and both business are benefitting from it and it is interesting to see how the characters mesh. Each detective takes on her own cases and for the most part the fiance is in the background of this story.

I still enjoy this series. I believe I have one more left in this series before I have to buy more. I don't know if I will finish the whole series. So far it has been repetitive and I think I could get bored of basically the same story line. I am going to space out the books the best I can to help avoid boredom.

No comments:

Post a Comment