Tuesday, March 1, 2011

He is SO excited!

Brian got home last night at around 6pm and he was just so so so excited.

He has his own cubicle (in a rectangle...he made sure to point that out) that will have his name on it when his name plate arrives. He has an ID that he can swipe to get into places. He has his own phone and his own phone line. They even gave him a laptop and laptop bag! He left that at work as he doesn't need it here but we thought that was very cool. He is in love with the breakroom and is excited that he is allowed to have food in his office. He mentioned he needed to bring his own mug to put pens and things in :).

He had so much fun going over everything with me. I am so so so pleased for him. Right now he is in training and once he starts he wont be able to tell me much due to confidentiality but I am so excited for him.

Tomorrow and Thursday are my first days off with him at work. It is going to be so so so weird. Our current topic of conversation is how we are going to split the bills. I have always taken care of rent/electric/cable + my stuff and he has always given me $300 towards the bills and he took care of his stuff. With this new position we have  a bit more money so we are trying to figure out away to even out the bill paying with both of us having fun money and money to save towards car/house. His idea is that he gives me $600 a month, my idea is that he covers rent/electric/cable and I save what I would be spending. We are trying out his method for awhile and see where that takes us. I don't see that helping me save that much but we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment