Saturday, March 5, 2011

She is starting to take after Auntie Rachel....

It is either that or Xavier and all the other babies I know got their hair REALLY early! I looked like Phil Collins until I was about 2 since my hair was SOOOO blonde. Carley won't have the blonde issue I can guarantee that but Daddy's hair has not quite grown in yet :)

Good morning!
Hard at work making reservations
If I don't write the reservations down I will get confused when they call back!
Ms. Micki surprised that Patrick is holding a Carley (first time at the office at least)
Sort of sitting up on her own...
No Patrick is not yelling at me :)
Watch out Patrick, I think someone wants your job ;)
Sliding is fun!
I found Daddy!
Gettin some sugar as Ms. Judy would say
She was smiling I swear...

No comments:

Post a Comment