Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Nora Roberts Tears of the Moon (Irish Trilogy Book 2)

I started this book in February and have just finished it. I am not counting this as my March book as I did read most of it in February.

This is the second book in the Irish Trilogy and I enjoyed it very much. This book describes Mary O'Toole and Shawn Gallaghers relationship, gives more background on the faeries, updates on Aidan and Jude from the first book and gives hints about the third as well. This series is making me miss Ireland very very much.

Nora Roberts definitely has a formula. I can predict what will happen in the third book. I don't know exactly but I know two people will realize they are in love with each other, both will deny, both will get into a fight trying to express their feelings that almost breaks them up and at the end of the book they end up together. So far, that has been the pattern in all of her books that I have read. This doesn't mean I didn't like the book, but that maybe I need to read a different author before the third book in this series.

I think my March book will be the next one in the No 1 Detective Agency series I have also fallen in love with.

It did take me awhile to read this book because A) work picked up (yay) and B) I am so obsessed with my knitting that I don't want to read when I get home. I think my new plan of attack is to read on Sunday afternoons after work but before I go to my friends house. I have been hanging out at work on Sunday afternoons because it always seems (especially now with the price of gas) a waste to go all the way home and then all the way back to my friends house. So I just hang out at work and knit until it is time to go to my friends. I have decided that Sundays will be my off day for knitting so I will now read before my playdate. That way I can continue to do both. I am doing well with my New Year resolutions so far...at least with the ones I can control ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment