Friday, March 11, 2011

TGIF=Manic Mondays

Today is Friday and most of you are celebrating the end of the week and I am just starting my week therefore it is my Manic Monday.

I have figured out something that will make us all smile...whether we are ending our week or just starting ours :)

I had a visitor on Monday AND Tuesday (my Thursday and Friday so the end of my week went very well last week)

Monday:

"No we are not on an island"




This toy is the best thing ever!



"You keep buying Xavier things...where are my clothes?" :)



What's Daddy doing?



She hasn't quite gotten the concept that you stick your bottom lip OUT to get Daddy to buy you things



Yes, Mark makes funny faces



Why, yes I think it is great that our clerks match our guests



Time for bye byes!



She doesn't want to leave me :(




Tuesday:

I just couldn't stay away



Take 1



Take 2



Kinda what I was looking for...



When is it Football season again?



First Lifeguard crush



I love airplane!



You mean I have to stay still for pictures?



night night!

She kept sucking her thumb but I could never get a picture of it :(

I hope this brightens the end of your week as it brightens the beginning of my week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment