Saturday, May 21, 2011

Nora Roberts' Heart of the Sea (Irish Trilogy book 3).

This was the book I finished for May and is the last book in the Irish Trilogy. I even finished it early! I love it when there are five Sundays in a month.

I liked it and enjoyed it but I am getting tired of the same thing happening over and over again. I think that is one of the down sides of Nora Robert's Trilogies or Quartets. The first book is great and then the subsequent books are the same thing just with different characters you met in the first book.

This one was even more irritating. Two people meet, fall in love but don't want/realize it. They spend the whole book dancing around each other once they both realize they do love each other. The man proposes and fumbles his words while  the woman OVER reacts, twists his words and tries to push him away. The man fights back and voila they get married and live ever after.

I just don't think I can read her trilogies or quartets anymore...or at least not the subsequent books.

No comments:

Post a Comment