Wednesday, May 18, 2011

This is going to be a bit random....

1) On May 10th Brian and I went to see Ralphie May at a local comedy club. It was SO much fun. An old man got kicked out because he thought Ralphie was making fun of the handicapped which he never was. That was definitely interesting. Ralphie was so funny! He is definitely a lot shorter then what he thought he was. He was about the same height as Brian and he looks like he is over 6 feet on tv. I even got a picture!






2) One of my coworkers son brought my coworker a Magnolia. I have never seen one so big so I took a picture. I like the smell of Magnolias but that flower was giving off way too much. I was getting a headache after awhile.


3) Sean is one of our newer hires. You may remember him playing with Carley. Well he has the most amazing curls and voice. He is an amazing singer and is a Bass. It is so much fun when he breaks out into song. I love it! I am jealous of his curls. I wish my babies would have curls but it is not in the cards. I haven't seen curls like this! I do have to keep fixing them when he gets in to work. He has them all flat and he should be celebrating them! He just laughs and smiles.


4) Our schedule for the possible house has been changed. We are going to see the preferred house tomorrow so I will post pictures of that after and the 2nd choice will be seen on Saturday liked planned. I will post pictures of the second house after that.  If we go through with this we are going to try and get an FHA loan. Both B of A (Brian's bank), my credit union, and the recommended Mortgage company do them. I am not sure which one to try. We know our banks but if we go through the recommended Mortgage we get a 2% discount to go towards closing which we need as we aren't really sure where the closing money would come from otherwise. That question is one of the remaining questions making this whole process an "if". The recommended Mortgage company looks admit. It is small and local which can be good, it has been around for 27 years and has a good rating on the BBB website. Questions questions questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment